Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Abashed

Hello Readers,

I'm feeling a little abashed, which is what happens when you combine bashful and ashamed.

It's been a terribly long time since I last posted, and I know how much my multitudes of readers count on me for practical tips and general wisdom.

I was going to stage a photo and tell you that I was stuck between the mattress and the headboard for all this time, but you deserve better than that, devoted reader. The truth of the matter is that I was enjoying my new house. It's so lovely here! And generally hanging out with Bernice and Big Mickey.


"Where is Harriet?" you ask. Well, don't worry: she has a chair all to herself where she is less jostled. You know her condition.

Business at Harriet and Mickey has been somewhat slow, as a result, but we hope to pick up the pace here. Annie is at work on a shower curtain design that's based on the weasels' artwork. Here is the overall pattern:



And here is the first block print, carved out of rubber. They are very fun and easy to carve. It feels like carving cheese, really.


And that is all, devoted reader, for now.

Until next week,
I remain,
your friend,
Mickey

1 comment:

Alison Undercover said...

Hi Mickey! I'm glad you're back! I've missed you! When can we make out?!?!?