Monday, March 9, 2009

In-Between

Hello Readers!

Happy wintry mix. I really like the sound of "wintry mix" and I have named my new pet Mourning Dove that. Here she is.



Yesterday was spring and today is winter. We are in between here at Harriet and Mickey's. Neither here nor there, as they say. Not one thing or the other.

We have, however, turned our clocks back. Harriet is ignoring the time change and slept in this morning. She says Congress can't legislate what time she wakes up. I suggested that she move to New Hampshire where they Live Free or Die and also like to drive snowmobiles, but she didn't say anything back.

Yesterday I made a very small snow man.


The smallest one of the season. I'm trying to wean myself off of snowmen since spring is coming.

As you can see, there is little to report.

Yet I remain,
your steadfast,
loyal,
and friendly,
friend,
Mickey

No comments: