Monday, March 16, 2009

Bang and Booty

Hello Readers,

It's time to open up the sketchbook. Here we have two entries: one entitled "Bang" and the other, "Booty."






They are fairly self-explanatory; which means that they explain themselves. If they aren't explaining themselves to you, here are some hints:

The Bang one is a picture of George, my neighbor, shooting the neighborhood raccoon. The Booty one is a picture of Amigo, the weasels' preschool rabbit greeting them at the entrance of their school.

Now I am off on an Polynesian vacation, so please don't expect to hear from me until late in the month. All inquiries until that time should be directed to Hector at hector@harrietandmickey.com. I would give you his phone line, but his English is so bad I don't think you'll understand him.

Your friend
and dog
in need of a vacation,
Mickey

1 comment:

Alison Undercover said...

Hi Mickey,
I really love your booty!
Can we bang sometime?
Love,
Gina