Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Angels

Hello savvy readers,

It's your savvy dog here, ready to pass along some savvy info. On money angels! Did you know that they exist? Well, they do.

Do you like chain mail? Harriet HATES it. Don't get her started on that. Normally I don't like it either, but this one works!

Here is the content of the email:






"Money Angel
This is a money angel Pass it to 4 of your good friends, or family and be rich in 4 Days.
Pass it to 12 of your good friends or family and be rich in 2 Days...
I am not joking. You will find an unexpected windfall. If you delete it, you will never know!
SHE WORKS, SHE REALLY WORKS!!"

I am passing it on to all of my good friends in one day so I calculate that I will be rich almost immediately after sending it.

I advise you to send it on to your friends and family even sooner so you can be rich yesterday.

Your pre-rich friend and financial advisor,
Mickey

No comments: