Monday, May 26, 2008

Run Down

Hello Loyal Reader,

I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day. I spent my day looking for new sources of energy. Weasels are well-known carriers of all sorts of viruses, pestilences and general contagions. And a small dog like me is liable to contract one now and then.

My last bout with illness has left me feeling lifeless and dull.


I have tried coffee and chocolate with some results: shakiness and excess fat. And now I am exploring energy drinks.





I like the orange ones because they look energetic, and I hope to be back on top of my game next week.

Yours in sickness and in health,
Mickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 200 bucks on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?