Sunday, March 9, 2008

Annie Update

This is a democratic blog. Sort of. It's not really a capitalist blog, more like a communist blog. Harriet is a total commie. Anyhow, the point is that some of our support staff have asked to post occasionally on the blog, and as I am a big dog, I have agreed. Here is Annie:

Hello all and thank you, Mickey, for letting me post today. I thought I would share a few images from a children's book I am working on. I actually have two books in the works-- one is a chapter book for 10-12 year-olds about a mouse named Pious who wants to be a preacher.

The other is a toddler picture book about a father rabbit trying to get his daughter rabbit to eat. Here is a spread from that. Click on the images to make them larger:




It's Mickey again. Thank you, Annie, for your post. And thank you, dear reader, for your loyal support.

Yours,
in winter
and in spring,
Mickey

No comments: