Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Whew. Harriet says we're supposed to write in this blog every Sunday, but look, I've been too busy. You can't imagine how much candy there is around here and how distracting that is to me. I have a big stash, in a location which will remain undisclosed.

Did you get many presents? Harriet didn't, but I did. Well, it was mostly candy. Otherwise I got one real present which I believe is a stool. Harriet is all like talking about the true meaning of Christmas but secretly wishing she knew where I'm keeping my candy.



Do you ever get presents and not know what they're for? One time I got a jar of Bag Balm, which is a balm for cow's udders. Do I look like a cow?

So this is my stool.


It's a little tricky to get onto. And it has no back rest, which makes it uncomfortable to sit in after a short time. But I will send out a thank you note, nonetheless.

Dear Santa,

Thanks so much for my stool! Did your elves build it in the shop? Do you think you can get them to make a back rest and stairs for it?

Love,
Mickey

And now I will leave you with a thank you note tip. If you get a present that falls short of your modest Christmas wishes and you don't know what to say about it, use a lot of exclamation points!!!

Catch you later,
Mickey

No comments: